Saturday, October 11, 2008

I DON'T HAVE HIV!!!!! I WAS JUST FAKING IT AS A JOKE!!!

Yeah, I don't have HIV. I was just trying to see if people out there would be sympathetic to me if I said that I did. And it turned out that people were not sympathetic at all. The majority of them turned out to be 100% certified assholes who could give classes in how to become producers of the ugliest shit you have ever seen. What a hilarious experiment this has been!!!! LOL.... For the past five years I have been lying to everyone in the whole world, bringing scorn and shame on myself (especially at the pharmacy last week when they couldn't locate my meds and the girl at the front counter basically SHOUTED out to the store, "Why can't I find this man's HIV meds?" and everyone including the pharmacists was giving me the nastiest looks.) But now I think it's time that I ended this charade because five years of taking medicines that I really don't need in the name of a social experiment was probably a bit excessive. I can now go back to having unsafe sex because HIV is shit that happens to other people, not me!!!! LOL!!! Hey world!!! I WAS JUST KIDDING!!! I DON'T REALLY HAVE HIV! I CAN'T WAIT TO PUBLISH THE RESULTS OF THIS EXPERIMENT ON GAY WEBSITES EVERYWHERE! Boy, people were so naive and gullible. Everyone just believed me when I said I was HIV+!!! LOL!! It will be such a relief to join the world of HIV- people again. I hope the entire HIV- world will thank me for having conducted such a worthwhile experiment--proving that HIV- people are pretty much ignorant, uncaring, evil, vile individuals who all deserve to be shot in the groin, or at least be radio talk show hosts in Minneapolis. (And YES!!!, that is ME in the picture! I am Langdon Perry and I have HIV!!! PSYC!!!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

-_-'''

Anonymous said...

i used to read your blog and have it bookmarked in this computer of mine, i was overseas for a long period of time and didn't manage to revisit your blog till now.

for lack of words to say initially, i posted -_-'''

lol.

anyways, i was trying to recall wat made me bookmark your blog and i think it was something about someone in a wheelchair and the metro.

in a round about way, i guess i just wanted to say, don't give up on the world. and definitely don't give up on yourself.

J.T. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J.T. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J.T. said...

On the LABELS list on the front page, click on "Chambers Street". That was my posting about me helping a guy in a wheelchair down the stairs of the metro. Wow, that was long ago. I'm surprised you remembered it.

Hope all is well with you.