It is official: I am a piece of paper caught up in the whirlwind that is New York City. The question now is: how do I extract myself? Here are some of the excuses I have for not blogging for so long:
1. I went to see Chef Tom Colicchio, Gail Simmons and Ted Allen of Top Chef fame at their book signing in Union Square. Ted Allen was quite the comedian, something I didn't get on TV.
2. I finished my screenplay! That was a herculean effort that required the sacrifice of several small saplings, but I can honestly say it was the most challenging and fun intellectual exercise I have ever put myself through.
3. I have actually made a few new friends. We have been busy eating and watching movies. I think I have crushes on both of them... ugh....
4. I have been watching lots of golf on TV. The Masters was a few weeks ago, and I was so happy to see Trevor Immelman win! This is a guy who had a tumor taken out of his body last year. Nothing got in his way the week he won, not even Tiger.
5. I have been spending more time with my brother and his wife. We've been playing Taboo and Life and having a blast. I really do love board games!